Cupid Cuts Loose Cupid Cuts Loose

Uh, doesn't load

I suggest you fix that.

Mutantcorp responds:

Sorry I uploaded the wrong SWF file the problem is fixed

N N

I usually blam clock movies per principle...

...but this was pretty clever. The graphics weren't bad either. I wish there'd been some stop to the movie though. And you should warn epileptics or something :)

This is Life This is Life

Great graphics

Nice piece, but it lacks something new to gain real depth. This has been done before so it didn't give me a new perspective on anything. This movie seems to only focus on oppression and obediance. Didn't really have any new points.

And it could've been a bit faster. The slow music and the slow animation did add to the feeling, but the transitions between scenes could've been faster. That'd probably just added even more to the feeling.

But I liked it a lot. Keep it up.

Clock MOON Rising Clock MOON Rising

Beautiful

Excellent sound and excellent graphics.
No 3D program my ass.
Why is this movie called "Clock MOON Rising" on NG but "Full Moon Rising" in the movie? Why is your name Ben Hibons when the movie says Hibon? Are you really the one who made this movie?

Well anyway, good movie and keep it straight edge.

Megaman: UT Megaman: UT

Resubmission = 0

Boo hoo no one likes my sucky movie so I'll shove it down everyone's throat over and over and again until they start to like it!

attack of the asseaters attack of the asseaters

That was truley beatifull!!!!!!!1111

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111

Number 1 Number 1

Brilliant piece of art

The strawberry and the sun looked neat so I'll give you a 6 for graphics.
But you get a 0 overall because I'm a prejudicial racist bastard whose sole purpose in life is to blam clocks.
For compensation I give you a big CONGRATULATIONS on being number 1. Must truly be an honor. Keep it tickin'!

Through The Cracks Through The Cracks

I hate people who resubmit

without any reason other than getting a better score.
Then i again I'm also very frustrated with the portal because good movies tend not to be voted for or even noticed while clock movies continue to pester the portal.
Anyway, your movie... Work on graphics and try increasing the pace. Too fast is always better than too slow. At least for Flash animations.
Keep it up.

Timmy The Snail Part 2 Timmy The Snail Part 2

That's hilarious!

I would've blammed you if the snail hadn't won.

Collision Story Collision Story

I've mixed feelings about this

Some graphics were great, some were total crap. What's with the dialogue circles?
The music was crap. And it took a lot of space.
Plot was unoriginal.