BBQ Beef BBQ Beef

Great concept!

Very original concept. But I'm a vegetarian :) Really addictive game though.

Animal Maze Series 4 Animal Maze Series 4

Heh, aren't we modest....

Neat game. I prefer harder games though.
Don't brag though.

Save The Blobs (Level 4) Save The Blobs (Level 4)

Yay! Finally beat it!

Great game (as well as the other three)!
I think you should find an artist to collaborate with, though - no offense :)
Keep it up

Metal Slug Rampage Metal Slug Rampage

Well there's a new concept

Let's all make a Metal Slug game!1111

Lunar Lander! Lunar Lander!

Decent effort.

The reason games sometimes go slow on newgrounds is because several other Flash animations are running simultaneously (such as the voting box to the left). I also recommend you shrink the size of the movie... at least to less than 400x400.
But I don't get why your movie is slow... are you using hittest or something? Also, you should use trig for the thrusting. I don't know what you're doing now (please tell me) but it's buggy. If you're rotated more than 90 degrees you'll go the opposite angle of what you should be going... so if you try to go down you go up instead. Hence the complaints about the "ship going up all the time".

Johnny Rocketfingers Johnny Rocketfingers

suppish!

after 2000 votes you have 4.99 in average. i don't think anyone ever got that before. well done me lad.
about the movie. only thing i could think of that'd make the movie better 'cept for one of those "make more!!11111" or "make teh sequal!!!!1111" is that you should make it easier to distinguish the interactive parts from the movies. perhaps some ugly camera in the upper left corner would do. and in conversations, you should make the whole screen clickable instead of just an ugly red button.

Metal Slug MX Beta Metal Slug MX Beta

That was laggier than it should've been...

Try to avoid having movieclips in the movie when they're not visible and it should run faster.

BLAM!teroids BLAM!teroids

Clocks suck

If you're really serious about blamming crap movies, how about... making good movies instead?

Alien Hominid Alien Hominid

I worship this game

This game has made me realize I suck at platform games. Metal Slug was easy because you could just keep pumping credits forever to get new lives... hehe.

I love the graphics! I'm not crazy about the controls though. There should be a key config thingy or at least an alternative, to use WASD instead of arrowkeys.

Metal Slug S Metal Slug S

Neat.

Remove the bugs and you've got a good game there.